April 2, 2009

My Darling Clementine

Well, the Wicked Witch Of The Wog has struck our house once again.  

Thank heavens, in more ways than one, for dougsploitation...he bravely blogs while I have my head stuck in the toilet, and not in the hilarious "god, I'm sooooo drunk, how'd I wind up here?!?" way.

Here, Doug interviews actress and blonde bombshell extraordinaire Wendi McLendon-Covey. It's great.  For those of you who can actually read and don't just come here for the funny pictures, I say Go And Read It.

And no, she isn't on Reno 911! any longer.  Totally their loss.  I saw five minutes of the season opener without her.  Two words: it sucked.  I changed the channel and watched the last 25 minutes of the Topsy Turvy infomercial instead.  Man, I want one of those!  Talk about gardening with Le Glamour!  It could go right next to our rusting gas grill and my bench that I bought at a foreclosure sale that is now covered with bird crap.  Fabulous fresh homegrown 'maters!

To Wendi, if you ever read this: if there was ever a dame who had A Touch Of Tuesday Weld (the highest of compliments around these parts), you are it.  Best of luck to you in all of your future endeavors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment