November 7, 2010

This Week At A Touch Of Tuesday Weld: Taking Things Back To 1977. Just Because.

Just because it's one of my favorite years to blog about, and judging from what you guys like to read on this site, you knuckleheads love 1977 as much as I do! (A helluva lot!)



Have some "Night Fever," from one of the greatest albums ever released, the soundtrack to Saturday Night Fever.







Super Amazing Laura Linger Fun Fact: "Night Fever" is the ring tone on my cell phone. The actual song. It's pretty cool, actually.

2 comments:

  1. The Bee Gee's get ragged on all the time, but their music was GOOD. We discoed our way through the late 70s to their soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discoed my way through the late 70s too, and this was one of my favorites. I wish I could go back and live it all over again! I had one of those floaty dresses... I loved it.

    ReplyDelete